Real Estate Agent & Real Estate Broker Available for the Mexico Beach, FL, Area
My husband Jim and I relocated to “The Forgotten Coast of Florida” from Southern Illinois about twelve years ago, After vacationing in Mexico Beach we decided to make it full time and retired to Mexico Beach, Florida.
The white sugar fine sand beaches, spectacular sunsets and the relaxed life style make you want your vacation to last a lifetime. They say "Once you get sand in your shoes you will be back”.
I grew up on a farm in Southern Illinois and helped with all the daily activities of farm life for many years, and after college worked in the business community for over 30 years.
Whether you are relocating, seeking a vacation home, condo, or an investment property, I will provide service above and beyond expectation. I thoroughly enjoy my real estate career, am very serious about the real estate market and my goal is to be genuine and diligent in assisting you with your real estate needs.
· Board of Directors – Franklin & So Gulf Co Realtors Association
· Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI)
· Broker Associate
· Member in good standing National Association of Realtors/Florida Association of Realtors
Board of Directors RAFSG 2005 to 2010 Secretary RAFG Realtor Association 2009
At Home With Diversity Certification
SFR - Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource Certification
· Gulf Front Property In Mexico Beach, St Joe Beach, Cape San Blas, Indian Pass, Windmark
· Vacation Homes/Condos/Townhomes- Mexico Beach, Port St Joe, Cape San Blas, Windmark
· Resale, Relocation or New Construction - Mexico Beach, St Joe Beach, Port St Joe, Wewahitchka, Windmark
· Lots/Land - Gulf County, Bay County, Franklin County, Calhoun County
· Development Parcels – Northwest Florida
I look forward to providing you excellent service with your real estate desires from concept to closing. My ultimate goal is for you to be a satisfied customer along “The Forgotten Coast of Florida”
Contact me anytime at 850-819-1205 and let me assist you in finding your piece of paradise.